Do you want to properly set up SEO Setup WP Plugins and how to optimize your Website? But you are thinking that how to set up SEO WP plugins and optimize your Website. Don’t worry. I have easily found WP plugins according to your need through this article.
I have presented the following 8 plugins neatly arranged. You will get the plugin and know that how to set up you like from here. Let’s get started.
- Yoast SEO – is the best WordPress SEO plugin. Free download
- All in One – is the most important WordPress SEO plugin. Free download
- SEMRush – is the best overall SEO plugin. Free download
- Google Search Console – is a free tool offered SEO plugin. Free download
- Ahrefs – is a popular SEO plugin. Free download
- SEOPress – is another simple yet powerful WordPress SEO plugin. Free download
- Rank Math – is a fast-growing user-friendly WordPress SEO plugin. Free download
Yoast SEO is the best WordPress SEO plugin on the market. It will offer the most comprehensive set of tools to optimize your website. Yoast’s mission is SEO for everyone.
Yoast plugin users range from the bakery around the corner to some of the most popular sites on the planet.
Yoast SEO free will contain everything you need to manage your SEO, and the Yoast SEO Premium plugin and its extensions unlock even more tools and functionality.
- Focus keyword testing.
- RSS footer
- Permalink clean-ups.
- Breadcrumbs support.
- XML Sitemaps
- XML News Sitemaps.
- .htaccess and robots.txt editor
How to Install Yoast SEO Plugin:
At first, you need to do install and active the Yoast SEO plugin. Now, we will discuss how to install this plugin sept by sept.
- First, Go to Dashboard > Plugins > Add New.
- Write WordPress SEO by “Yoast SEO” in the Search box.
- Click the install now link.
- After Few Seconds, it will show Active and then click Blue Active Button.
- In a few seconds, the plugin will automatically download and active.
How to setup WordPress SEO plugin by Yoast:
Remember that the setting that we select are the ones that we recommend. If you want to use Yoast’s WordPress SEO plugin, please follow the steps by step.
Set 1. Data Transfer
If you want to use this plugin successfully, then you will need to make sure that your previous data is transported to this plugin before you deactivate the other one.
To accomplish this, we have recommended using SEO Data Transporter. There are two drop-down menus on the SEO data transporter page. First, you need to choose the platform you will transfer from. Second, you need to select the platform you will transfer to.
SEO Data Transporter plugin will analyze your SEO data. You get to see the number of compatible records and elements like a custom title, meta discretion, and meta keywords.
Now you click on the Convert button to initiate the transfer. SEO Data transporter will move your SEO setting to your chosen platform.
Step 2. General Settings:
First, click on the SEO icon that takes you to the settings page for the plugin. On to the General tab, and you will notice a button to open the configuration wizard.
Step 3. Features:
Yoast SEO comes with a lot of features.
- SEO analysis
- Readability analysis
- Cornerstone content
- Text link counter
- XML sitemaps
- Ryte integration
- Admin bar menu
All in One SEO is the best WordPress SEO plugin for WordPress. All in One allows easily optimize your WordPress website for search engines and social media platforms. 2+ million smart website owners use the All in One plugin and properly set up WordPress SEO so that the website can rank higher in search engines.
All in One SEO WordPress SEO plugin features are highly optimized for Google and other popular search engine algorithm. Because we will follow the most up-to-date SEO standards and SEO best practices. All in One SEO is the best WordPress SEO plugin in the world.
How to install all in one plugin?:
- Begin by taking out all the parts. It is a good idea to keep the installation guide handy, so you can check with it when you need it.
- If you upgrade, then you use a screwdriver to remove the graphics card. You can easily access the motherboard.
- Your next step is to remove the stock cooler by loosening the screws which hold it in place.
- You will use isopropyl alcohol and a cloth to remove all the old thermal paste from the CPU.
- You need t visit the plugins >> Add New page inside your WordPress admin area.
- You will see a screen like the one in the screenshot above.
How to setup WordPress SEO plugin by All in One:
Upon installation, the plugin automatically launches the setup wizard. All in One SEO will you TruSEO on-page analysis an actionable checklist to optimize your posts and pages.
The on-page SEO checklist has a smart meta tag generator where you can use dynamic values, for example, current year, month, day, custom fields, author info, and much more in your S3EO title and descriptions.
All in One will come with Rich snippet schema markup, smart XML sitemaps, SEO health check, and other useful features to grow your search engine visibility.
You can choose which image or thumbnail you want to show when you share social media websites like Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest, etc.
All in One comes with built-in WooCommerce SEO tools for eCommerce sites. It has dynamic optimizations, individual product page optimizations, product image SEO, and other handy features to bring more organic traffic.
It comes with SEO user roles for business owners, so you can manage access to important SEO features without handing over control of your website. All in One eliminates the need to install multiple plugins to do things on your website and works perfectly for all types of businesses, eCommerce, blogs, news, and another website.
3. SEMRush Plugin:
SEMRush is the best overall SEO tool on the market. SEMRush plugin is used by professional SEO experts, marketers, bloggers, and businesses of all sizes. It will provide a comprehensive set of tools to grow your traffic.
If you want to find organic keywords and search terms, then you can use SEMRush. It will allow you to do competitive research and see which keywords your competitors rank for, how you can beat them.
SEMRush SEO Writing Assistant tool helps you improve your website content to beat the top 10 results for your focus keyword.
- Overall score
- Readability score
- Target keywords
- Recommended keywords
- Tone of voice
Google Search Console is a free tool offered which Google to help website owners monitor and maintain their site’s presence in Google search results.
It gives an alert to you when Google is unable to crawl and index pages on your website.
Most importantly, it will show which keyword your website is ranking for, anchor texts, average position, impressions, and more. You can use this data to find keywords. You can easily rank higher by simply optimizing your content. You use this keyword data to come up with new blog post ideas.
How to install Google Search Console Plugin?:
If you want to install Google Search Console on your WordPress website, you follow these simple steps.
- Perform a Google search for Google Search Console or navigate to com/website/tools
- Paste the URL for your website into the box and select Add Property
- Select the Alternate methods tab
- Fill in the bubble next to an HTML tag
- Copy the meta tag provided for you here by Google.
How to set up Google Search Console for your WordPress website?
Google Search Console is a free tool. It provides you with all kinds of information about how your website appears in Google, Which pages are indexed, some of the search terms people are using to find your website, and some of your keyword rankings.
To set it up into your WordPress website:
- Create or sign in to a Google account at https://accounts.google.com.
- Go to https://search.google.com/search-console and click Log in a=or Start now.
- On the left, click the search drop down and chose to Add a property.
- Enter your exact website URL, making sure you use https:// if a website is https://, www if your website has www. And so on. Then click Continue.
- Next, you will be asked to verify your ownership of the site. To do this, look at the Other verification methods box and click the arrow next to the HTML tag to display a small snippet of HTML code.
- Head to your WordPress Dashboard.
5. Ahrefs plugin:
Ahrefs is an all-in-one SEO tool for marketers, bloggers, and businesses. Ahrefs is a popular alternative to SEMRush and offers a lot of similar tools and features.
It will allow you to do keyword research, competition, analysis, backlink research, monitor keyword ranking, and more.
Ahrefs offers a detailed content analysis tool that will help you improve content while targeting specific keywords.
You can use it to see which sites are linking to multiple competitors. It helps you get more backlinks and build more partnerships.
Ahrefs will help you identify duplicate content and keyword cannibalization, which helps you merge and upgrade the right content to boost your rankings.
- Site audit
- Rank tracker
- Alerts on new and lost backlinks, keyword, and mentions
- Batch analysis
How to install Ahrefs plugin?:
There are two ways of installing the Ahrefs SEO WordPress plugin:
- From within WordPress
From within your WordPress admin
- Visit Plugins > Add New in your WordPress admin panel.
- Search for Ahrefs SEO.
- Install Ahrefs SEO once it appears.
- Activate the Ahrefs SEO plugin through the Plugins menu in WordPress.
- Go to the after activation section below.
- Download the plugin zip file from WordPress.org.
- Unzip the file to get a folder named ahrefs SEO.
- Upload the ahrefs-seo folder to the /wp-content.plugins/ directory of your site.
- Activate the Ahrefs SEO plugin through the Plugins menu in WordPress
- Go to the after activation section below.
How to setup Ahrefs plugin:
- Ahrefs Rank
- Domain Rating
- URL Rating
- Referring Domains
- Organic keywords
- Tracked Keywords
6. SEOPress plugin:
SEOPress is another simple yet powerful WordPress SEO plugin. It has all the features you would expect from an SEO plugin like meta title, description, open graph support, image and content XML sitemaps, redirects, and more.
It will come with a straightforward setup for beginners and advanced controls for more experienced users.
- Installation wizard
- Content analysis
- Mobile/ Desktop Google preview
- Facebook and Twitter social preview
- Meta descriptions
- Open Graph and Twitter Cards
- Google Knowledge Graph
- Custom Canonical URL
- Image SEO
How to set up SEOPress plugin?
- Go to your WP Admin, SEO, Analytics, General tab.
- Enable Google Analytics tracking and enter your ID.
- From the Ecommerce tab, check the 3 option purchases, add to cart and remove from cart.
- From the View column, click on the Ecommerce settings link.
- Click to Enable E-commerce.
- Click to Enable Enhanced Ecommerce Reporting.
- Save settings
- Go to Conversions, eCommerce, Overview.
- Analyze your latest sales, top sellers transactions from this view.
- From the product performance page, you can analyze your product data.
- From the sales performance page, you can analyze your transactions
7. Rank Math Plugin:
Rank Math is a fast-growing user-friendly WordPress SEO plugin. It allows you to optimize your website for search engines and social media. It comes with a setup wizard and gives to import data from other SEO plugins during the setup.
You can use it to easily add meta title, description, and Open Graph metadata to your blog posts. Rank Math will allow you to generate an XML sitemap, connect Google Search Console, and control access to plugin features based on user roles.
- Clean and Simple User Interface.
- Optimal Settings Pre-Selected
- Auto Canonical URLs
- LSI Keyword Tool Integrated
- Google Search Console Integration
- Google Keyword Ranking
- Import Other Plugin Setting
- Role Manager
- ACF Support
- AMP Ready
- bbPress and BuddyPress Modules
- Google Schema Markup Integrated
- Social Media Optimization
- Add Knowledge Graph
- Advanced SEO Analysis Tool
- Automated Image SEO
- Powerful Post Optimization
- XML Sitemap
- Search Engine Verification Tools
- Advanced Link Options
- Import/ Export Settings
- Detailed Documentation
How to install the Rank Math plugin?
Rank Math is a free solution. You can download it from the WordPress plugins repository. There are several methods for installing a plugin, such as using an FTP client, manually uploading plugin files, automatic installation, etc.
The automatic installation is the simplest way, so we will show you how to do it step-by-step in this section.
The first step you need to do is log in to your WordPress site and go to Plugins> Add new. You will search for Rank Math SEO, install it, and activate it on your site.
This time, you activate the plugin, it will automatically redirect you to the configuration wizard. The Rank Math team will recommend you connect your account for better keyword optimization. If you are not ready for that yet, you can click on the Skip Now button and skip that step.
How to set up Rank Math plugin?
- Create an Account
- Connect your Rank Math Account
- Choose the Basic Configuration
- Chose your Website Type
- Connect Google Search Console
We hope this article will help you find the best WordPress SEO plugins for your website. You can see step by step the best WordPress SEO plugins for beginners from this article.